Every individual, particularly teenagers, wants to look better than others. Apart from the point of style and look, the teenagers fancy to smell good as well. The right fragrance or perfume can do wonders. For many teenagers of today, perfumes have become a vital portion of their grooming. If you smell good, then you feel confident and cool. Other individuals around would like to show interest to you.
In some cases, the friends ask about the brand of the perfume you are wearing. A pleasant odour is enough to change anybody’s mood as the brain responds very quickly to the type of fragrance you have applied. Hence, perfume has the ability to activate your mind.
Perfumes can deliver dozens of curative benefits. Some of the scents contain compounds that can help in releasing stress or improving headache. The pleasing aroma can keep you positive and relaxed during a chaotic day.
There are certain factors that one should bear in mind while deciding on the right perfume or fragrance. Price, flavour, durability, quantity, etc., are some of the crucial factors. Below we have mentioned the 22 top perfumes for teens.
1. Hippie Chic by True Religion
Hippie Chic is seen as one of the best perfumes for teens. It comes in a couple of sizes- 50 ml and 100 ml. The top notes of the Hippie Chic are red apple, pomegranate, and raspberry. This perfume is a floral fruity women perfume. Hibiscus, star jasmine, and lily are the middle notes of Hippie Chic.
- It can make you sense fresh and revitalize on a hectic day.
- It is very light and crisp.
- It looks premium because of its dazzling pink bottle in which it comes.
- It cannot stay for too long.
2. 360 Red by Perry Ellis
The best quality of the 360 Red is that it is a sweet-smelling fragrance that comes with a mixture of fragrant woods, musk, citrus, and spice. Red cinnamon, clove bud, nutmeg, and coriander are all the core ingredients used for making the perfume. The base notes contain vetiver oakmoss, musk, Indonesian patchouli, red cedarwood, and sandalwood. The bottle of the 360 Red is intended with glass, and it is about 100 ml in size.
- This scent can stay for long due to its citrusy, strong odour with a tinge of spice.
- Suitable to apply in the summer season while you sweat more.
- The perfume may seem to be too intense for some users as it has a high percentage of fragrant woods inside.
3. Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren
Polo Blue has notes including spicy basil, amber wood, patchouli, Coeur sheer musk, velvety moss, and verbena. The fragrance’s top notes are prepared with a mixture of mandarin, melon, cucumber, and orange. Its center embraces geranium, sage, and basil. Suede, musk, and woodsy notes are all used for making the base notes.
- The scent is perfect for daily use.
- There are two variants available- 200 ml and 125 ml.
- It is light, making it a mild perfume. Therefore, appropriate for the boys who pick scents that are not too strong.
- The users may need to reapply the perfume on the body since it is not long-lasting.
4. Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch
Fierce is formed with the combination of rosemary, sage, lemon, musk, cardamom, and orange. The perfume comes in a masculine transparent glass bottle. The scent comes in three sizes which are 200 ml, 100 ml, and 50 ml. The base notes of this scent are covered with sandalwood, oakmoss, musk, rosewood, and vetiver.
- This fragrance is moderate, but it can stay for long.
- The smell remains the whole day by just applying one or two dabs on the pulse points.
- It has a light touch.
- Since Fierce has plentiful citrusy blends, some users may find it strong.
5. Euphoria by Calvin Klein
Euphoria is from the group of popular perfumes for teens. The smell of this perfume is quite enchanting, prepared from flowers, exotic fruits, and black orchids. The top notes of this perfume are wrapped with the lush green accord, persimmon, and pomegranate. The center notes encompass black orchid, champaca flower, and lotus blossom. It comes in a stylish curvy bottle.
- The aroma is lovely and can help in receiving compliments.
- The perfume is fresh but not spicy.
- Only a single variant is available- 30 ml.
6. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
This wonderful fragrance is ideal for masculine teenage boys who are seeking a bold aroma. Le Male comes with a tin can outer cover. Also, it is available in three alternatives- 125 ml, 75 ml, and travel size. The perfume’s top notes are filled with cardamom, artemisia, bergamot, and mint. The middle notes of the perfume contain orange blossom, lavender, cumin, and cinnamon.
- The scent is fresh, strong, and warm. It stays for a long time.
- It dries down very fast, although being a heavy scent.
- The teens having too sensitive skin might feel skin irritation due to fragrant woods, cumin, and cinnamon.
7. Clinique Happy by Clinique
This perfume is fresh, made with a mixture of grapefruit, mandarin orange, and citrus lemon. The base notes of Clinique Happy are wrapped with cypress, cedar, musk, and guaiac wood. The perfume’s core contains rose, valley, freesia, lily, and jasmine.
The bottle of Clinique Happy looks stunning. It is available in 50 ml and 100 ml sizes.
- The perfume can be used in any season or time.
- It can stay for more than six hours with only a single spritz.
- This fragrance can be highly delicate and soft for many users.
8. Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent
Prepared with oranges and pears, Black opium comes in a size of 90 ml. The fragrance is packed in a sparkly black bottle. The incredible thing about Black Opium is that it is long-lasting. It can be worn for parties or special occasions.
- Its effects stay for long after application.
- The perfume consists of a mix of rich coffee odour and vanilla.
- The user may need to apply more than one spritze.
- Those who do not prefer strong perfume might find the Black Opium intense.
9. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
Light blue is one of the remarkable perfumes for teens. It was launched in the early 2000s. It comes in an attractive blue and white bottle that is translucent. Besides, it has aromas of juniper, bergamot, frozen grapefruit, and Sicilian mandarin. There are three different variants of this perfume encompassing 200 ml, 100 ml, and 25 ml.
- The odour of Light Blue is sweet, fresh, and tempting.
- It is suitable for all seasons.
- It requires only two or three spritzes to stay for long.
- For few users, the fragrance can be too calm.
10. Black Orchid by Tom Ford
The bottle in which the Black Orchid comes is stylish and glossy. The variants of Black Orchid are 100 ml, 50 ml, and 30 ml. This scent is formed from spice and black orchids. Moreover, it consists of linalool, aqua, citral, cinnamyl, alcohol denat, coumarin, eugenol, and geraniol fragrance.
- Black Orchid has a strong smell, but it is fine for daily usage.
- Only two spritzes are enough; no need for reapplication.
- Those who are allergic to alcohol might feel skin irritation.
11. Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum Spray
Clean Warm perfume has a good warm smell that is not too intense. This perfume is enough to make the user feel refreshed all day. It is available in a couple of variants which are 60 ml and 30 ml. It comes in a plain mint green bottle. The smell of this fragrance is clean and downy.
- It is absolutely pure and does not have any artificial dyes, oil, or talc.
- It does not have chemicals like propylene glycol and sulphate.
- Reapplication requires as it might not last long.
12. Joop Pour Homme
Joop Pour Homme was launched in 1989, and it is still one of the favourite scents of men. The bottle of Joop Pour Homme is quite stylish, maroon and red. The perfume has two different variants, 200 ml, and 125 ml. Cinnamon and bergamot make the top notes. The middle notes are covered with orange blossom, honeysuckle, and jasmine. The perfume’s base is made of vanilla, musk, sandalwood, amber, tonka bean, and patchouli.
- For making it stay long the whole day, one or two dabs would be
- It has a sweet smell and fresh floral.
- It can even last longer on the clothes of the users.
- Some users may find it aggressive due to the citrusy notes.
13. Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson
Fancy Love perfume has two different variants, which are 100 ml and 50 ml. The perfume’s top notes contain aromas of peach blossom, goji leaves, bergamot, and pink champagne. The core notes contain a mixture of peony, lotus, jasmine, Turkish rose, and plumeria. The base of the perfume is made of creamy amber and blonde wood.
- The scent reacts softly on the skin.
- It can be used on a daily basis since it is a mild perfume.
- The scent can be light or impartial for those users who like intense ones.
14. Tommy Bahamas St. Barts
This perfume is formed with a thrilling mixture of sea vine, blue agave tequila, and guava nectar. It is ideal for teenage boys when they are on the beach. The bottle of this perfume is 100 ml in size, and it looks elegant. The scent base is made with a blend of leaf, musk, vanilla, and palm leaf. Middle notes contain guava, salt, and green notes.
- The scent is sparkling and steamy.
- It can stay for a long period.
- This beach perfume can be a little strong or intense for some users.
15. Yellow Diamond by Versace
This perfume comes in a crystal-like bottle. It is available in two sizes, 90 ml, and 50 ml. Yellow Diamond perfume spreads a flowery and transparent odour. Combination Lemon, pear sorbet, neroli, and bergamot are included in the top notes. The base notes contain precious musk, guaiac wood, and amber.
- One or two spritzes can do the trick.
- The scent is mild and sweet.
- It may need reapplication as it is not long-lasting.
16. Reb’l Fleur by Rihana
This fragrance is perfect for parties or specific occasions. The glass bottle in which this fragrance comes appears to be trendy. It has a couple of variants, 100 ml, and 50 ml. It is prepared with a blend of tuberose, hibiscus, and floral notes violet.
- The smell stays long and keeps you fresh even in a warm environment.
- It is really firm and natural.
- This fragrance can be heavy and strong to those users who prefer mild perfumes.
17. SJP NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker
The SJP NYC perfume comes in an elegant abstract print bottle. There are three different variants of this perfume 60 ml, 30 ml, and 15 ml. This sweet perfume is formed with a mixture of white osmanthus, strawberries, and Italian mandarin. The base of the perfume is packed with vanilla, creamy musk, rum, and sandalwood.
- It is calm, light, and not too strong.
- The user would need to reapply as it may not stay for long.
18. Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Spray
This fragrance is available in various sizes- 100 ml, 50 ml, and 30 ml. The bottle of this fragrance is intended neatly, making it extra pleasing. The base notes are formed with a combination of soft moss, milk, and sweet vanilla. The top notes contain pink pepper, neroli, grapefruit, currant buds, and leaves. The middle notes contain a mix of peony, jasmine, carrot seeds, tuberose, sweet asylum, and mimosa.
- It is an intense and long-lasting perfume. Two to three dabs on the pulse points can do the trick.
- For a lot of users, this perfume can be overpowering.
19. L’Imperatrice by Dolce & Gabbana
The perfume has stylish packaging and comes with a striking transparent bottle. It is only available in a 100 ml size. Some notes of this perfume include musk, pink cyclamen, kiwi, and watermelon. The user can get a fresh and citrusy sensation with its fruity flavour.
- The smell can last long, although it is a mild and gentle scent.
- It does not harm the skin while applying.
- It only has one variant, making it tough to carry around.
20. La Vie Est Belle L’Eau by Lancome
This perfume can be worn on a daily basis. It is prepared with a mix of floral and fruits. It comes in a dazzling peach-coloured perfume bottle. The perfume is available in two sizes, 100 ml, and 50 ml. It has notes of black currant, tonka bean, praline, vanilla, and patchouli notes.
- It can last long with just a couple of spritzes.
- The perfume responds softly on the skin.
- The lid of the bottle is too small, which makes the user cover the nozzle. It can lead to spillage while carrying.
21. Versace Eros
This fragrance falls under the list of good perfumes for teens, mainly girls. The smell is superb, and it can bring more confidence. The notes of this perfume include mint and apple notes. Spraying it correctly can make it stay for a long time. It comes in a beautiful perfume bottle.
- Two or three dabs on the pulse points will do the job.
- The scent is unique, strong, and pleasing.
- The smell may wear off quickly.
22. Davidoff Cool Water
You cannot keep Davidoff out of the game while presenting the best perfumes for teens. It can be an acceptable option for the guys who want to try something new. This perfume is ideal for daytime use instead of evening/night. It has a fresh and crisp aroma which makes it unique from other fragrances.
- Provide the users with a masculine and warm smell.
- It has tones of amber and lavender.
- Gets settled down within 2 to 3 hours.
With all the above-discussed facts, we reckon that you have got the sense regarding which fragrance is best for the teenage guys and girls.